Woodcutter’s Cottage is part of our ‘Enchanted Cottages’ range of 1:48th scale dolls house kits by Petite Properties… Rans
Please note that the Woodcutter’s Cottage Display Base kit is NOT included with the cottage although is available separately.
The design for this brand kit heralds another addition to our 'Enchanted Cottages' range of quarter scale dolls house kits, one which will feature fantasy dwellings and magical hide.
Each kit within this range comes with a set of full colour, step by step instructions which teach how to construct the property. You can then bring the property to life as you choose!
So what's included?
- Precision cut MDF for the dolls house carcass
- Pre-printed windows
- Pre-cut side doors
- Pre-cut external detailing
- Pre-cut wood store
- Pre-cut roof (excluding tiling)
The house itself is opened at the rear. It has 2 internal rooms and 2 floors
Approx constructed dimensions
- Width = 11.8 cm (including wood store and chimney)
- Depth = 9.8 cm
- Height = 13.2 cm (to top of chimney pot)
For the roofing we have used our pre-cut wonky roof tiles, we suggest that one pack of tiles will be required to completely roof the house.
Paints used by Bea for external decoration
- Stonework (on chimney)
- Dirty Stone Mortar
- Stormy Skies
- Grandma’s Green
- Mucky Paint
- Top of the Milk
- Exterior Beams – Stormy Skies & itchy Blanket
- Exterior Plaster – Wishy Washy Stone & Grandma’s Green
- Roof tiles – Soot Ash, Stormy Skies & Grandma’s Green
- Front Door – Wood Stove
Paints used by Bea for internal decoration
- Floorboards – Old Beams, Wood Stove & Wishy Washy Stone
- Interior Woodwork – Old Beams, Mucky Paint & Wishy Washy Stone
- Interior Walls – Wishy Washy Stone
Please note that the images show a constructed Enchanted Cottages kit and also a completed/decorated kit where additional craft items have been used, these additional craft items are not included within the kit. Launched at City of London 2017.