Robin’s Nest is part of our ‘Enchanted Cottages’ range of 1:48th scale dolls house kits by Petite Properties… Rans
Please note that the Robin’s Nest Display Base kit is NOT included with the cottage although is available separately.
The design for this brand kit heralds another addition to our 'Enchanted Cottages' range of quarter scale dolls house kits, one which will feature fantasy dwellings and magical hide.
Each kit within this range comes with a set of full colour, step by step instructions which teach how to construct the property. You can then bring the property to life as you choose!
So what's included?
- Precision laser cut dolls house carcass
- Pre-printed windows
- Pre-cut door
- Pre-cut external detailing
- Pre-cut roof (excluding tiling)
The house itself is opened at the rear. It has 1 internal rooms and 1 mezzanine floor
Approx constructed dimensions
- Width = 9.5 cm
- Depth = 6.4 cm
- Height = 10.5 cm
For the roofing we have used our pre-cut shingle roof tiles, we suggest that one pack of tiles will be required to completely roof the house.
Paints used by Bea for external decoration
- Exterior Beams – Stormy Skies & itchy Blanket
- Exterior Plaster – Dirty Stone & Mucky Paint
- Roof tiles – Mucky Paint, Tony’s Tandoori & Grandma’s Green
- Front Door – Post Box Red
Paints used by Bea for internal decoration
- Floorboards – Old Beams, Wood Stove & Wishy Washy Stone
- Interior Walls – Dirty Stone
Please note that the images show a constructed Enchanted Cottages kit and also a completed/decorated kit where additional craft items have been used, these additional craft items are not included within the kit. Launched at City of London 2017.